Sunday, April 13, 2008
So much testing...
So, although I don't test (PSSA's) ~because I teach 1st Grade~ I've heard the 'talk' of testing throughout the building and from some of my friends. I happened to see this TeacherTube video link on my Twitter network, and enjoyed it... so I'm posting it here. It's definitely for real!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Flickr/ktitraci
Twitter/kti_traci
Del.icio.us/ktitraci
GMail/Your Name
Blog/Your Name
1 comment:
Hi Traci,
I decided to bounce around blogs I have never seen before and what's funny is that on my first I found Tom Chapin's video, and on my last(yours) you also have it. Here is a link to him singing it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAujuqCo7s
Also, I was wondering if I could interest you in some easy collaboration : ) I have a student who is working on a video about Harriet Tubman. I would like to give her an enthusiastic authentic audience. Would you be interested in showing her video in class (5 mins) and getting some reactions from the kids? Could be simple, or more complicated like a skype or if you have a cell phone in class calling our Gcast line andlettingthe kids leave comments on that. It would be ready on May 2. We do have experience in writing for elementary students...down to second grade so it should not be above their head. let me know!
Paul Bogush
http://collaborationnation.wikispaces.com
PBogush@wallingford.k12.ct.us
Post a Comment