I thought I'd add an update on my latest projects with my Wilkes Instructional Media class. I'm now taking Project Based Learning. It has been an interesting ride! For this course, we're partnered up with 3 other classmates to create a PBL experience. My group chose Butterflies/Bees as our topic. We created an essential question and gathered resources to begin creating an elementary level PBL experience. Recently, we were to create a Media product. My group members and I each created part of it, and then pieced it together using Voicethread. Here is my contribution on bees...
I used a song from Discovery Streaming, and gathered images from Discovery and Creative Commons. Enjoy!
** Oh, and a warning... It's a catchy tune... and you may find yourself singing it after you hear it! hehe **
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Flickr/ktitraci
Twitter/kti_traci
Del.icio.us/ktitraci
GMail/Your Name
Blog/Your Name
2 comments:
Very cool, Traci - now I will be humming that tune all day!
I "met" you by attending the DEN Virtual Conference today. Congratulations on being namend PA's Teacher of the Year! I attended York College of Pennsylvania ('73)and now live in New Orleans where I teach 4th grade.
The way you use Glogster to incorporate so many Web 2.0 tools should be a college class for all education majors. I am going to spend this afternoon making my first Glogster for my students to use next week.
I plan to share this video with the 4th grade science teacher. Maybe our kids can make some videos about other animals' life cycles.
Please visit my class via http://pnaugle.blogspot.com to see what we have been up to this year.
Thank you so much for the inspiring work that you do.
Post a Comment