A week into my summer vacation... and I'm already getting antsy for the awesome opportunities in store for me this summer! Here's what's coming up...
* Teaching Summer School 3 days/wk for 5 weeks
* Teaching Paraprofessional Development courses for Clarion University
* Attending the Discovery Educator Network's National Institute in SAN FRANCISCO... at the Headlands Retreat Center
* Facilitating the Keystones Technology Summit at Bucknell University
* And of course... Vacationing!
Soooo... Summer school starts tomorrow... and I'm very excited to meet my 9 little "Campers" that will be on adventure with me for 5 weeks at "CAMP-B". (Can you tell that our theme this year is camping?) I have some fun things planned... and what's awesome, is that I have the students that will be 1st graders in the fall. It's always nice to get to know some of the kiddos early-on.
July brings the excitement of SAN FRAN! I'm sooooo anxious to be traveling there for a little over a week. I've never been to California as an adult, and am anxious to site-see and collaborate with the awesome DEN STARS from around the U.S. My fingers are crossed for semi-warm weather... although I've been hearing San Fran is a little bit chilly. :(
July also brings the Keystones Technology Summit for my second year as a facilitator. I'm excited to meet up with the other facilitators, many who are friends that I haven't seen since Pete&C in February, and to meet teachers from across the state who are also passionate about teaching and technology.
And... of course, I'm super excited to catch some sun and relax... and as hectic as my summer may appear... it really isn't so bad! I actually enjoy having things to look forward too. I'm a gal that likes to be on the go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Flickr/ktitraci
Twitter/kti_traci
Del.icio.us/ktitraci
GMail/Your Name
Blog/Your Name
No comments:
Post a Comment