I was SO glad for this long weekend! I'm extremely exhausted after that first week of school....Didn't realize how much I'd miss summertime either! I have a pretty good group of students, only 15 right now, so the numbers are good. We went to the lab for the first time on Friday. Did a few activities using Kidspiration...most of my kids did well following directions and manipulating the mouse/keypad. I was pleased, and it got me excited for the year. I'm excited to do some podcasting with this group and to interact with the other classrooms of the awesome people that I met at the Keystones Summit in July!
I seriously loved my experience at the Summit this summer! I learned so many new things, and met so many great people that I will be able to connect with for a really long time :) I definitely built friendships that will last a lifetime.
Here's a few pics of my classroom...
(Notice there are only 2 classroom computers...Thank goodness for the mobile lab!)




Flickr/ktitraci
Twitter/kti_traci
Del.icio.us/ktitraci
GMail/Your Name
Blog/Your Name
No comments:
Post a Comment