Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's been awhile...

Today was great! Jim, our tech. guy really hooked me up! I now have 3 Apple student computers in my room...AND the best hook up...he brought me a new projector! I am so excited! It will be awesome to use when we "video conference" using SKYPE with Mrs. Abernethy's class in Greenville, PA.
We have been doing a unit on pets and Mrs. Abernethy's 5th grade class has lots of pets! My students came up with questions to ask her students about the pets. It was a great way to "video conference" and connect with another classroom. My kids LOVED it! They were so amazed to actually see the animals and the students!
I love to see the excitement on their faces when I tell them we're headed to the lab or we're video conferencing! These students are so eager to experience new things...and I am definitely ready to expose them to how exciting technology is!

No comments: