Monday, October 22, 2007
Too many ideas...
I have way to many ideas...Sometimes I think I need to just breathe and slow down! I have this "to do" list that is an arms length long...and feel like I have no time to do it all! The students are doing great with Kidspiration. I think it's time to move on to podcasting and possibly creating vokis. I'd like each student to create one at some point this year. However, I would definitely have to pull students back 3 at a time to do it, and at this point that seems impossible. I would also like to begin the "Our City" podcast project. Morpheus Fortuna will be visiting us December 1st...and I want my kids to be more familiar with podcasting and possibly creating a slide show of Morpheus. I need to remember that it'll take double time to do things with 1st graders though! Geesh... Hopefully I'll get a plan and have all of these ideas figured out soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Flickr/ktitraci
Twitter/kti_traci
Del.icio.us/ktitraci
GMail/Your Name
Blog/Your Name
No comments:
Post a Comment